The Brass Monkey has developed a great reputation of providing outstanding live music.
- There will be a variety of drinks available on site including beer, RTD’s and non alcoholic drinks.
- Bar open Sat 12 noon-up to 1 am.
- EFTPOS available.
- Anyone under 25 years of age will require a photo ID to purchase.
- Also open on Sunday for non alcoholic refreshments.
- Fast-food, home style cooked dinners, and plenty of snacks are available until late.
- The Oturehua Winter Sports Club is again providing a food stall with hearty pies, chips and other favorites to keep the hunger pains at bay.
- Money raised from the rally has gone towards funding local community projects.
- Also available on arrival is free hot soup and apples, check the sign post to find these on site.
- BG Music playing a great selection and plenty of favourites.
- Plus on Saturday afternoon helicopter rides, a huge bonfire to keep you warm, Firewood for campfires and the annual bike show with all the popular categories and prizes.
Gift And Souvenir Shop
- We have some special souvenirs for the 35th anniversary Rally and recommend you pre-order these to make sure you do not miss out. There will be at least two designs of t-shirt available, high quality cast belt buckles and hip flasks available for order on the Rally website from late March. These pre-orders ensure you will not miss out and we can even get your name engraved on your belt buckle or hipflask for a small fee. Pre-orders close on 11 May, the goods will be available for pick up at the Rally on Saturday 3rd June. The souvenir shop will be open from 10am until 7pm with EFTPOS available.
- The souvenir shop will have plenty of different hats to keep your head warm (wool, four styles of Russian type fur hats), Hoodies, cloth badges, baby size t-shirts and colouring in sheets for the kids.
- So come and see us on Saturday, we promise great souvenirs and a bit of fun.
- Categories will be;
- Best Modern 2000 to Present.
- Best Forgotten Era 1976-1999.
- Best Classic Pre 1975.
- Concourse D’dung Heap.
- Furthest ridden. (usually the person that lives the farthest away, but different routes may make a difference, so take your speedometer reading before you leave and you must pick up petrol receipts on your travels.)
- Hard luck. (best hard luck story about travelling to the rally)
- Ride-able Art.
- Bikes will need to be in warrant-able condition with their own registration plate.
- Bikes with “D plates” will not win a major prize, but are welcome to enter.
- D’dung Heaps only need to be ridden through the gate.
- Any bike leaking petrol will be removed from the compound.
- Entries close at 3.30pm. Bikes will be required to stay in the compound until 4.45pm for judging.
- Prize giving on the Main Stage at 5.15pm.
- HUGE bonfire, the largest hottest bonfire you'll find at any rally! Trust us we need it to stay warm and toasty.
- Also available is drum wood for FREE for you own personal drum fires... just don't burn you tent down!